Annapurna circuit trek is one of the popular trekking in Annapurna regions. This trek gives the trekker diversity of Nepalese culture, tradition of villagers, nice view of mountain ranges, river’s gorge and rocky mountain. The sheer diversity of the mountain escape, the exhilaration of crossing a high mountain pass, and the unsurpassed views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Ranges are the essentials of this outstanding trek.
After crossing the Pisang we acclimatize at the important trading village of Manang (3351m). Before crossing the thorong pass (5380m) and reach to the high pass you should walk along with snow. During that moment you see the line of snow ridges stretch before you and far below lies the sup-tropical Kali Gandaki George.
From the heights of the pass we descend to Muktinath and it is sacred Buddhist and Hindu shrines. Further south, the contrasts of the mountain and natural beauty become even more apparent, as high windswept passes are replaced by forests, or mandarin and banana groves.
Finally we trek out of the gorges and look back to the peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, before traversing the forest ridges down to Pokhara.
|01||26/04||We pick you up at airport and transfer to Hotel|
|02||27/04||City Tour and Trekking preparation.|
|03||28/04||Drive Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by transport and walking an hour for Bahundanda. 1500 m|
|04||29/04||Bahundanda to Chyamje (1400m).|
|05||30/04||Chyamje to Bagarchhap (2160m)|
|06||31/04||Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m).|
|07||01/05||Chame to Pisang (3300m).|
|08||02/05||Pisang to Manang (3500m).|
|09||03/05||Manang – Acclimatization day|
|10||04/05||Manang to Ledar (4250m).|
|11||05/05||Ledar to Phedi or High camp (4600m)|
|12||06/05||Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3710m).|
|13||07/05||Muktinath to Marpha (2600m)|
|14||08/05||Marpha to Ghasa (2100m).|
|15||09/05||Ghasa to Tatopani|
|16||10/05||Tatopani to Ghorepani|
|17||11/05||Hiking to Poonhill – back to Ghorepani, and trek downhill to Tikhedhunga (|
|18||12/05||Trek to Birethati, and 1 hour car drive to Pokhara.|
|19||13/05||Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Coach|
|20||14/05||Rest day or shopping for family, friend|
|21||15/05||Kathmandu to Tibet Departure or onward destination|
– Airport Transfers – Car
– Accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu.
– All entrance Fees of Temple, Monastery, Museum, Durbar Square, Monuments and cultural program at evening.
– Arrangements and transportation expenses during Annapurna Trekking and Tour.
– Arrangements and fees for Annapurna Circuit trekking
– Arrangements and expenses for Tour Guide/Trekking Guide/Trekking Porter
– Insurance, All Meals and Allowance for all trekking staffs.
– Arrangements of TIMS(Trekking information management system)Card.
Cost Does not Includes
– Any unexpected costs that occur due to:
* Weather, Trail, Road Blockage, River conditions,
– Due to circumstances such as:
* Sickness, Government action, flight delays,
– Insurance and Emergency Rescue.
* Major changes in the itinerary
* Personal and free-time expenses
* Cold drinks or alcohol
* Extra hotel expenses
* Excess baggage charges
* Airport taxes
* Entry visas to Nepal
|Cost Per person||1475 USD|
|Note||Kathmandu besisahar – Normal Bus
Nayapul to Pokhara from trekking – Car
Pokhara to Kathmandu – Tourist Coach